Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fun 'n' Flair Sketch Challenge!

Today the Fun 'n Flair Design Team is sharing with everyone creations featuring this month's Fun 'n Flair sketch challenge! Selina created this fabulous sketch for the team to work with and I don't know about the rest of the girls, but I had a blast!

I used the adorable Shayla Goes Cupid Stamp Set this time, in fact I have been featuring this stamp set all week with my Fun 'n Flair creations! I used the great bag and matching sentiment filled with 'Cupid's Love Dust', so much fun! I am stuck on this color combination at the moment and I really like how they work so well together.

I really had a lot of fun with both this stamp set and sketch. Be sure to check out the Fun 'n Flair Blog and enter in our fabulous challenge as well as see what the rest of the Design Team created, I know it will be amazing. Thank you for stopping by today!
Stamps: Shayla Goes Cupid from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper Whisper White, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Love Note DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Scarlet Jewel; Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls, Scalloped Heart Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin